Previous presentation: A subset of data reported in this paper was presented at the Association for Clinical Research Training/American Federation for Medical Research/Society for Clinical and Translational Science Joint Meeting in April 2011.
A Research Mentor Training Curriculum for Clinical and Translational Researchers
Article first published online: 6 DEC 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Clinical and Translational Science
Volume 6, Issue 1, pages 26–33, February 2013
How to Cite
Pfund, C., House, S., Spencer, K., Asquith, P., Carney, P., Masters, K. S., McGee, R., Shanedling, J., Vecchiarelli, S. and Fleming, M. (2013), A Research Mentor Training Curriculum for Clinical and Translational Researchers. Clinical and Translational Science, 6: 26–33. doi: 10.1111/cts.12009
- Issue published online: 11 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 6 DEC 2012
This article has been cited by:
- 1A mentor training program improves mentoring competency for researchers working with early-career investigators from underrepresented backgrounds, Advances in Health Sciences Education, 2014,, ,
- 4Development and Implementation of a Workshop to Enhance the Effectiveness of Mentors Working with Diverse Mentees in HIV Research, AIDS Research and Human Retroviruses, 2014, 30, 8, 730, , , , , , , , ,
- 6The Academy for Future Science Faculty: randomized controlled trial of theory-driven coaching to shape development and diversity of early-career scientists, BMC Medical Education, 2014, 14, 1, 160, , , , ,
- 7Training Mentors of Clinical and Translational Research Scholars, Academic Medicine, 2014, 89, 5, 774, , , , , , , , , , , , ,
- 9The Mentoring Competency Assessment, Academic Medicine, 2013, 88, 7, 1002, , , , , , , , ,