Research Management Team (RMT): A Model for Research Support -Services at Duke University
Article first published online: 18 DEC 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Clinical and Translational Science
Volume 5, Issue 6, pages 464–469, December 2012
How to Cite
Snyder, D. C., Epps, S., Beresford, H. F., Ennis, C., Levens, J. S., Woody, S. K., Tcheng, J. E., Stacy, M. A. and Nahm, M. (2012), Research Management Team (RMT): A Model for Research Support -Services at Duke University. Clinical and Translational Science, 5: 464–469. doi: 10.1111/cts.12010
- Issue published online: 18 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 18 DEC 2012
- 1American Medical Informatics Association (AMIA). Clinical Research Informatics webpage. Available from: http://www.amia.org/applications-informatics/clinical-research-informatics. Accessed February 20, 2012.
- 2Weisfeld N, English RA, Claiborne AB, eds. Building an infrastructure to support clinical trials. In: Envisioning a Transformed Clinical Trials Enterprise in the United States: Establishing an Agenda for 2020 . Institute of Medicine Workshop Summary. Washington , DC : National Academies Press; 2012. Available at: http://books.nap.edu/openbook.php?record_id=13345&page=43
- 4Economic analysis of centralized vs. decentralized electronic data capture in multi-center clinical studies. Presented at the Conference for Information Technology and Communications in Health (ITCH) . Victoria , British Columbia , Canada , February 24–27; 2011., , , , , , , , , .
- 6Duke Translational Medicine Institute website. Available at: http://www.dtmi.duke.edu. Accessed March 3, 2012.
- 8Scalable resources for a continuum of work: meeting the needs of clinical and translational investigators. Presented at CTSA Informatics Meeting Poster Session , National Institutes of Health Clinical Center Natcher Conference Center, Bethesda MD ; October 2009., .
- 12Research Electronic Data Capture (REDCap). Available at: http://project-redcap.org/. Accessed March 3, 2012.
- 13National Center for Research Resources. Clinical and Translational Science Awards. Available at: http://www.ncrr.nih.gov/clinical_research_resources/clinical_and_translational_science_awards/. Accessed December 14, 2011.
- 14Duke Translational Medicine Quality Framework Committee. A framework for the quality of translational medicine with a focus on human genomic studies. Available at: http://medschool.duke.edu/files/Translational_Medicine_Quality_Framework_Principles_-_May_1,_2011%5B1%5D.pdf. Accessed December 14, 2011.
- 15Duke Translational Medicine. Available at: http://https://www.dtmi.duke.edu/about-us. Accessed December 14, 2011.
- 16Initial report of the cancer Patient-Reported Outcomes Measurement Information System (PROMIS) sexual function committee: review of sexual function measures and domains used in oncology. Cancer . 2009; 115: 1142–1153., , , , , , , .
- 17A collaborative support model for investigator-initiated data management. In: Proceedings of the Poster Presentation, CTSA Annual Informatics Meeting , National Institutes of Health Clinical Center Natcher Conference Center, Bethesda , MD ; October 12–13, 2011., , , , , , .
- 18U.S. Department of Health and Human Services. Health information privacy. Summary of the HIPAA security rule. Available at: http://jama.ama-assn.org/content/298/16/1849.full. Accessed December 14, 2011.
- 20Data quality in clinical research. In: Richesson R, Andrews J, eds. Clinical Research Informatics . New York , NY : Springer; 2012: 175–202..