A Patient-Centric Goal in Time to Blood Pressure Control from Drug Therapy Initiation
Article first published online: 14 JAN 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Clinical and Translational Science
Volume 6, Issue 1, pages 7–12, February 2013
How to Cite
Hong, S. H., Wang, J. and Tak, S. (2013), A Patient-Centric Goal in Time to Blood Pressure Control from Drug Therapy Initiation. Clinical and Translational Science, 6: 7–12. doi: 10.1111/cts.12021
- Issue published online: 11 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 14 JAN 2013
- Holston Medical Group
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!