Relationships Hold the Key to Trustworthy and Productive Translational Science: Recommendations for Expanding Community Engagement in Biomedical Research
Article first published online: 14 JAN 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Clinical and Translational Science
Volume 6, Issue 4, pages 310–313, August 2013
How to Cite
Yarborough, M., Edwards, K., Espinoza, P., Geller, G., Sarwal, A., Sharp, R. and Spicer, P. (2013), Relationships Hold the Key to Trustworthy and Productive Translational Science: Recommendations for Expanding Community Engagement in Biomedical Research. Clinical and Translational Science, 6: 310–313. doi: 10.1111/cts.12022
- Issue published online: 6 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 14 JAN 2013
- NIH. Grant Number: # R01 HG 003891
- NIH. Grant Number: # UL1 TR 000002
- NIH. Grant Number: #UL1 TR000439–06
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!