A Novel Program Trains Community-Academic Teams to Build Research and Partnership Capacity
Version of Record online: 14 JAN 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Clinical and Translational Science
Volume 6, Issue 3, pages 214–221, June 2013
How to Cite
Winckler, E., Brown, J., LeBailly, S., McGee, R., Bayldon, B., Huber, G., Kaleba, E., Lowry, K. W., Martens, J., Mason, M. and Nuñez, A. (2013), A Novel Program Trains Community-Academic Teams to Build Research and Partnership Capacity. Clinical and Translational Science, 6: 214–221. doi: 10.1111/cts.12026
- Issue online: 10 JUN 2013
- Version of Record online: 14 JAN 2013
- National Center for Advancing Translational Sciences (NCATS). Grant Number: 8UL1TR00150-05
- National Center for Research Resources (NCRR). Grant Number: UL1RR025741
- 5Clinical and Translational Science Awards Consortium Community Engagement Key Function Committee Task Force on the Principles of Community Engagement. Principles of Community Engagement. 2nd. edn. Washington DC: Washington Department of Health and Human Services; 2011.
- 11A funding initiative for community-based participatory research: lessons from the Harvard Catalyst Seed Grants. Prog Commun Health Partner: Res Educat Action. 2011; 5(1): 35–44., , , , , , , , ,
- 12Partners in research: curricula to prepare community and faculty for CBPR partnerships. CES4Health.info. Available at http://ces4health.info/find-products/view-product.aspx?code=T63W5WBC Accessed December 3, 2012., , , .