Using AI to Understand Key Success Features in Evolving CTSAs
Article first published online: 18 APR 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Clinical and Translational Science
Volume 6, Issue 4, pages 314–316, August 2013
How to Cite
Kusch, J. D., Nelson, D. A., Simpson, D., Gerrits, R. and Glass, L. (2013), Using AI to Understand Key Success Features in Evolving CTSAs. Clinical and Translational Science, 6: 314–316. doi: 10.1111/cts.12027
- Issue published online: 6 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 18 APR 2013
- National Center for Advancing Translational Sciences, National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: 8UL1TR000055
- 4Reframing Evaluation through Appreciative Inquiry. Thousand Oaks: Sage; 2006., .
- 5When is appreciative inquiry transformational? A meta-case analysis. J Appl Behav Sci. 2005; 2: 161–181., .
- 6Reframing Organizations: Artistry, Choice, and Leadership. San Francisco: Wiley; 2008., .