Assessing the Impact of the NIH CTSA Program on Institutionally Sponsored Clinical Trials
Version of Record online: 18 APR 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Clinical and Translational Science
Volume 6, Issue 3, pages 196–200, June 2013
How to Cite
Liu, G., Chen, G., Sinoway, L. I. and Berg, A. (2013), Assessing the Impact of the NIH CTSA Program on Institutionally Sponsored Clinical Trials. Clinical and Translational Science, 6: 196–200. doi: 10.1111/cts.12029
- Issue online: 10 JUN 2013
- Version of Record online: 18 APR 2013
- National Center for Advancing Translational Sciences (NCATS). Grant Number: UL1 TR000127
- 3The Role of CTSAs in Transforming the Clinical Trials Process in the United States. Presentation at the Institute of Medicine. October 7, 2009..
- 4Clinical and Translational Science Awards. NCRR fact sheet. Summer 2011. Bethesda, MD: National Center for Research Resources.
- 5CTSA Progress Report 2008. Bethesda, MD: National Center for Research Resources.
- 6CTSA Progress Report 2009–2011. Bethesda, MD: National Center for Research Resources.
- 8The CTSA: what they are and what they will accomplish for whom. Special Report: “The Crisis in Clinical Research.” December 2010. American Federation for Medical Research..
- 10Clinical Trials Handbook. Hoboken, NJ: John Wiley & Sons. p. 118..
- 11From bench to bedside: the growing use of translational research in cancer medicine. Am J Transl Res. 2010; 2(1): 1–18., .
- 14Parametric statistical change point analysis. Boston: Birkhouser, 2000., .
- 17Changepoint: an R package for changepoint analysis. R package version 0.6. http://CRAN.R-project.org/package=changepoint, 2012., .
- 19Analysis of Changepoint Models. Bayesian Time Series Models. Cambridge, United Kingdom: Cambridge University Press; 2011., , .