Developing a Competency-Based Educational Structure within Clinical and Translational Science
Version of Record online: 18 APR 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Clinical and Translational Science
Volume 6, Issue 2, pages 98–102, April 2013
How to Cite
Dilmore, T. C., Moore, D. W. and Bjork, Z. (2013), Developing a Competency-Based Educational Structure within Clinical and Translational Science. Clinical and Translational Science, 6: 98–102. doi: 10.1111/cts.12030
- Issue online: 18 APR 2013
- Version of Record online: 18 APR 2013
- NCRR. Grant Number: 3 UL1 RR024153-04S2
- National Institutes of Health (NIH)
- 3Associates: Learning that Lasts: Integrating Learning, Development, and Performance in College and Beyond. San Francisco: Jossey-Bass; 2000..
- 5Domain definition: the foundation of competency assessment. Assessment Update. 2008; 20: 3–4..
- 9A Practical Guide to Competencies: How to Enhance Individual and Organisational Performance. 2nd edn. London: CIPD Publishing; 2003., .