ADOLESCENT SERIES (4th IN THE SERIES)
Enhancing Quality Interventions Promoting Healthy Sexuality (EQUIPS): A Novel Application of Translational Research Methods
Article first published online: 18 APR 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Clinical and Translational Science
Volume 6, Issue 3, pages 232–237, June 2013
How to Cite
Chinman, M., Acosta, J., Ebener, P., Driver, J., Keith, J. and Peebles, D. (2013), Enhancing Quality Interventions Promoting Healthy Sexuality (EQUIPS): A Novel Application of Translational Research Methods. Clinical and Translational Science, 6: 232–237. doi: 10.1111/cts.12031
- Issue published online: 10 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 18 APR 2013
- National Institute of Health, National Institute of Child Health
- Human Development entitled Enhancing Quality Interventions Promoting Healthy Sexuality. Grant Number: R01HD069427-01
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!