How to Build an Integrated Biobank: The Washington University Translational Cardiovascular Biobank & Repository Experience
Article first published online: 18 APR 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Clinical and Translational Science
Volume 6, Issue 3, pages 226–231, June 2013
How to Cite
Yamada, K. A., Patel, A. Y., Ewald, G. A., Whitehead, D. S., Pasque, M. K., Silvestry, S. C., Janks, D. L., Mann, D. L. and Nerbonne, J. M. (2013), How to Build an Integrated Biobank: The Washington University Translational Cardiovascular Biobank & Repository Experience. Clinical and Translational Science, 6: 226–231. doi: 10.1111/cts.12032
- Issue published online: 10 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 18 APR 2013
- NIH/NCRR CTSA. Grant Number: UL1 RR024992
- Children's Discovery Institute
- Barnes-Jewish Hospital Foundation
- Richard J. Wilkinson Trust
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!