These authors are cofirst authors and contributed equally
ADOLESCENT SERIES (5th IN THE SERIES)
Self-Regulation of Sleep, Emotion, and Weight during Adolescence: Implications for Translational Research and Practice
Article first published online: 19 APR 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Clinical and Translational Science
Volume 6, Issue 3, pages 238–243, June 2013
How to Cite
Rofey, D. L., McMakin, D. L., Shaw, D. and Dahl, R. E. (2013), Self-Regulation of Sleep, Emotion, and Weight during Adolescence: Implications for Translational Research and Practice. Clinical and Translational Science, 6: 238–243. doi: 10.1111/cts.12034
- Issue published online: 10 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 19 APR 2013
- NIH. Grant Numbers: R01-HD057893, K23-MH092400
- NIH Postdoctoral Training Fellowship. Grant Number: T32-HD049354
- NIH Career Development Award Scholar, mechanism. Grant Number: K12-HD043441/K23HD061598
- State Tobacco Fund—Pittsburgh Mind-Body Center. Grant Number: HL076852/076858
- Klingenstein Third Generation Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!