The Sharing Partnership for Innovative Research in Translation (SPIRiT) Consortium: A Model for Collaboration across CTSA Sites
Version of Record online: 18 APR 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Clinical and Translational Science
Volume 6, Issue 2, pages 85–87, April 2013
How to Cite
Reis, S. E., Patterson, P. D., FitzGerald, G. A., Ford, D., Sherwin, R. S., Solway, J. and Evanoff, B. A. (2013), The Sharing Partnership for Innovative Research in Translation (SPIRiT) Consortium: A Model for Collaboration across CTSA Sites. Clinical and Translational Science, 6: 85–87. doi: 10.1111/cts.12039
- Issue online: 18 APR 2013
- Version of Record online: 18 APR 2013
- NIH. Grant Numbers: UL1 TR000003, UL1 TR000005, UL1 TR000142, UL1 TR000430, UL1 TR000448, UL1 RR025005
- 1Institutional Clinical and Translational Science Award RFA-RM-06-002. Available at: http://grants.nih.gov/grants/guide/rfa-files/RFA-RM-06-002.html#SectionI. Accessed November 7, 2012.
- 2Institutional Clinical and Translational Science Award (U54) RFA-TR-12-006. Available at: http://grants.nih.gov/grants/guide/rfa-files/RFA-TR-12-006.html. Accessed November 7, 2012.
- 3Clinical and Translational Science Awards. Regional consortia. Available at: https://www.ctsacentral.org/regional-consortia. Accessed November 7, 2012.
- 5Social Network Analysis: Methods and Applications. New York: Cambridge University Press; 1994., .
- 7The Hidden Power of Social Networks: Understanding How Work Really Gets Done in Organizations. Boston, MA: Harvard Business School Publishing Corporation; 2004., .
- 8Social Network Analysis. 2nd ed. Thousand Oaks, CA: Sage Publications; 2008., .
- 9What is Diamond? Available at: http://diamond.cs.cmu.edu/whatisdiamond.html Accessed November 7, 2012.
- 10Diamond: a storage architecture for early discard in interactive search. Paper presented at: 3rd USENIX Conference on File Storage Technologies 2004; San Francisco, CA., , , , , , .