All the authors listed above have participated suffi ciently in the work of this paper. Substantial contribution have been given by all in the conception/design, acquisition of data, or analysis and interpretation of data as well as the drafting and fi nal approval of the version submitted.
Developing Future Clinician Scientists while Supporting a Research Infrastructure
Version of Record online: 18 APR 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Clinical and Translational Science
Volume 6, Issue 2, pages 94–97, April 2013
How to Cite
Holsti, M., Adelgais, K. M., Willis, L., Jacobsen, K., Clark, E. B. and Byington, C. L. (2013), Developing Future Clinician Scientists while Supporting a Research Infrastructure. Clinical and Translational Science, 6: 94–97. doi: 10.1111/cts.12044
- Issue online: 18 APR 2013
- Version of Record online: 18 APR 2013
- 1National Institutes of Health. About the NIH roadmap. Available at: http://commonfund.nih.gov/aboutroadmap.aspx. Accessed December 15, 2010.
- 7Association of American Medical Colleges. Recruitment of New Physician Investigators in Clinical Research. Analysis in Brief. Dec 2007. 7 (5).
- 10Development and pilot evaluation of a cancer-focused summer research education program Navajo undergraduate students. J Canc Educ. 2010., , , , , , , , , .
- 16Participation in the academic associate program: effect on medical school admission rate. Acad Emerg Med. 2004; 11(6): 696–698., , .