Early Career Academic Researchers and Community-Based Participatory Research: Wrestling Match or Dancing Partners?
Version of Record online: 19 APR 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Clinical and Translational Science
Volume 6, Issue 6, pages 490–492, December 2013
How to Cite
Lowry, K. W. and Ford-Paz, R. (2013), Early Career Academic Researchers and Community-Based Participatory Research: Wrestling Match or Dancing Partners?. Clinical and Translational Science, 6: 490–492. doi: 10.1111/cts.12045
- Issue online: 13 DEC 2013
- Version of Record online: 19 APR 2013
- 5Overcoming barriers to effective community-based participatory research in US medical schools. Ed for Health. 2004; 17: 141—151., , , .
- 6Building and sustaining community-institutional partnership for prevention research: Findings from a national collaborative. Journal of Urban Health: Bulletin of the New York Academy of Medicine. 2006;10 Website 'Developing and Sustaining Community-Based Participatory Research Partnerships: A skill-building curriculum at http://www.cbprcurriculum.info/ Accessed November 17, 2010.
- 8Community-Campus Partnerships for Health. Transforming Communities & Higher Education. http://depts.washington.edu/ccph/index.html. Accessed November 15, 2011