Summer Research Training for Medical Students: Impact on Research Self-Efficacy
Version of Record online: 8 MAY 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Clinical and Translational Science
Volume 6, Issue 6, pages 487–489, December 2013
How to Cite
Black, M. L., Curran, M. C., Golshan, S., Daly, R., Depp, C., Kelly, C. and Jeste, D. V. (2013), Summer Research Training for Medical Students: Impact on Research Self-Efficacy. Clinical and Translational Science, 6: 487–489. doi: 10.1111/cts.12062
- Issue online: 13 DEC 2013
- Version of Record online: 8 MAY 2013
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Numbers: NCRS ULRR031980, NCRS UL1TR000100, TL1 TL1TR00098, T35 AG26757, R25 MH71544, P30MH066248
- 3Self-efficacy. In Ramachaudran VS, ed. Encyclopedia of Human Behavior. New York: Academic Press; 1994: 71–81..
- 5Research training environment changes: impacts on research self-efficacy and interest. In JH Kahn Chair: Research Training in Counseling Psychology: New Advances and Directions. Symposium conducted at the Annual Convention of the American Psychological Association, Washington, DC; 2000..
- 9Generalized Self-Efficacy Scale. In Weinman J, Wright S, Johnston M, eds. Measures in Health Psychology: A User's Portfolio. Causal and Control Beliefs. Windsor, UK: NFER-NELSON; 1995: 35–37., .