Researching Together: A CTSA Partnership of Academicians and Communities for Translation
Version of Record online: 3 JUN 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Clinical and Translational Science
Volume 6, Issue 5, pages 356–362, October 2013
How to Cite
Westfall, J. M., Nearing, K., Felzien, M., Green, L., Calonge, N., Pineda-Reyes, F., Jones, G., Tamez, M., Miller, S. and Kramer, A. (2013), Researching Together: A CTSA Partnership of Academicians and Communities for Translation. Clinical and Translational Science, 6: 356–362. doi: 10.1111/cts.12063
- Issue online: 15 OCT 2013
- Version of Record online: 3 JUN 2013
- NIH/NCATS Colorado CTSI. Grant Number: UL1TR000154
- 1National Institutes of Health. RFA-RM-07-007: Institutional Clinical and Translational Science Award(U54). RFA-RM-07-007 2007 March 22. Available from: http://grants1.nih.gov/grants/guide/rfafiles/RFA-RM-07-007.html. Accessed April 2008.
- 5Developing and Sustaining Community-University Partnerships for Health Research: Infrastructure Requirements. Seattle, WA: Community-Campus Partnerships for Health; 2003., , .
- 9Colorado immersion training in community engagement: because you can't study what you don't know. Progress in Community Health Partnerships. In press., , , , , , , , .
- 12Representing your community in community-based participatory research: differences made and measured. Prev Chron Dis 2004; 1(1): A12..