Different Cellular Localization of NF-κB p65 Expression as an Indicator of Different Prognoses of Stage I–III Gastric Cancer Patients
Version of Record online: 8 MAY 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Clinical and Translational Science
Volume 6, Issue 5, pages 381–385, October 2013
How to Cite
Zhou, F., Wei, H., Ding, A., Qiu, W., Feng, L., Zhou, Q., Liang, J. and Yue, L. (2013), Different Cellular Localization of NF-κB p65 Expression as an Indicator of Different Prognoses of Stage I–III Gastric Cancer Patients. Clinical and Translational Science, 6: 381–385. doi: 10.1111/cts.12065
- Issue online: 15 OCT 2013
- Version of Record online: 8 MAY 2013
- Shandong Natural Science Foundation. Grant Number: Y2006C23
- Shandong Excellent Young Scientist Research Award. Grant Numbers: 2006BSB14114, BS2010YY013
- Shandong Tackle Key Problems in Science and Technology. Grant Number: 2010GSF10245
- 1Incidence of gastrointestinal cancers by ethnic group in England, 2001–2007. Gut. 2012 Oct 23 [Epub ahead of print]., , , , , , .
- 9Effect of NF-kappaB on inhibition of non-small cell lung cancer cell cyclooxygenase-2 by brucine. Zhongguo Zhong Yao Za Zhi. 2012; 37: 1269–1273., , .
- 14Complexes between nuclear factor-kappaB p65 and signal transducer and activator of transcription 3 are key actors in inducing activation-induced cytidine deaminase expression and immunoglobulin A production in CD40L plus interleukin-10-treated human blood B cells. Clin Exp Immunol. 2011; 166: 171–183., , , , , , .
- 23Nuclear factor-kappaB p65 is a prognostic indicator in gastric carcinoma. Anticancer Res. 2004; 24: 1071–1075., , , , , , , , , , et al.