[Correction added after online publication 10-July 2013. Author name corrected to Strasser.]
Ohio CTSAs Implement a Reliant IRB Model for Investigator-Initiated Multicenter Clinical Trials
Article first published online: 10 JUN 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Clinical and Translational Science
Volume 6, Issue 3, pages 176–178, June 2013
How to Cite
Cola, P. A., Reider, C. and Strasser, J. E. (2013), Ohio CTSAs Implement a Reliant IRB Model for Investigator-Initiated Multicenter Clinical Trials. Clinical and Translational Science, 6: 176–178. doi: 10.1111/cts.12074
- Issue published online: 10 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 10 JUN 2013
- National Center for the Advancement of Translational Science (NCATS) through the following. Grant Numbers: UL1 TR000077, 8UL1TR000090-05, UL1TR000439
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!