†Xia CX and Liu WW contributed equally to this work
Effect of Hydrogen-Rich Water on Oxidative Stress, Liver Function, and Viral Load in Patients with Chronic Hepatitis B
Article first published online: 13 JUN 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Clinical and Translational Science
Volume 6, Issue 5, pages 372–375, October 2013
How to Cite
Xia, C., Liu, W., Zeng, D., Zhu, L., Sun, X. and Sun, X. (2013), Effect of Hydrogen-Rich Water on Oxidative Stress, Liver Function, and Viral Load in Patients with Chronic Hepatitis B. Clinical and Translational Science, 6: 372–375. doi: 10.1111/cts.12076
- Issue published online: 15 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 13 JUN 2013
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 81000493/H0906
- Young Projection of Shanghai Municipal Health Bureau. Grant Number: 2010Y0503
- 1World Health Organization. . http://www.who.int/mediacentre/factsheets/fs204/en/ (accessed December, 18, 2012).
- 2Branch of Hepatology and Infectious diseases of Chinese Medical Association. Guideline for Prevention and Treatment of Chronic Hepatitis B (2010). J Clin Hepatol. 2011, 14(2): 81–89
- 9Effects of drinking hydrogen-rich water on the quality of life of patients treated with radiotherapy for liver tumors. Med Gas Res. 2011; 1: 11.
- 14Oxidative stress and antioxidant defense in patients with chronic hepatitis B. Clin Lab. 2012; 58(3–4): 273–280.