Thinking about Health-Related Outcomes: What Do We Need Evidence about?
Article first published online: 11 JUL 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Clinical and Translational Science
Volume 6, Issue 4, pages 286–291, August 2013
How to Cite
Glasgow, R. E., Brownson, R. C. and Kessler, R. S. (2013), Thinking about Health-Related Outcomes: What Do We Need Evidence about?. Clinical and Translational Science, 6: 286–291. doi: 10.1111/cts.12080
- Issue published online: 6 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 11 JUL 2013
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (the Prevention Research Centers Program). Grant Number: U48/DP001903
This article has been cited by:
- 1Conducting Rapid, Relevant Research, American Journal of Preventive Medicine, 2014, 47, 2, 212, , , , , ,
- 2Quantifying complexity in translational research: an integrated approach, International Journal of Health Care Quality Assurance, 2014, 27, 8, 760, , ,