These individuals contributed equally to this work.
Differential Gene Expression Reveals Mitochondrial Dysfunction in an Imprinting Center Deletion Mouse Model of Prader–Willi Syndrome
Article first published online: 29 JUL 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Clinical and Translational Science
Volume 6, Issue 5, pages 347–355, October 2013
How to Cite
Yazdi, P. G., Su, H., Ghimbovschi, S., Fan, W., Coskun, P. E., Nalbandian, A., Knoblach, S., Resnick, J. L., Hoffman, E., Wallace, D. C. and Kimonis, V. E. (2013), Differential Gene Expression Reveals Mitochondrial Dysfunction in an Imprinting Center Deletion Mouse Model of Prader–Willi Syndrome. Clinical and Translational Science, 6: 347–355. doi: 10.1111/cts.12083
- Issue published online: 15 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 29 JUL 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!