Publication Track Records as a Metric of Clinical Research Training Effectiveness
Article first published online: 6 SEP 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Clinical and Translational Science
Volume 6, Issue 6, pages 458–462, December 2013
How to Cite
Knapke, J. M., Tsevat, J., Succop, P. A., Djawe, K., Kuhnell, P. and Haynes, E. N. (2013), Publication Track Records as a Metric of Clinical Research Training Effectiveness. Clinical and Translational Science, 6: 458–462. doi: 10.1111/cts.12089
- Issue published online: 13 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 6 SEP 2013
- National Center for Research Resources
- National Center for Advancing Translational Sciences, NIH. Grant Number: 8 UL1 TR000077–05
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!