Cytokine Profiling in Patients with VCP-Associated Disease
Article first published online: 3 OCT 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Clinical and Translational Science
Volume 7, Issue 1, pages 29–32, February 2014
How to Cite
Dec, E., Rana, P., Katheria, V., Dec, R., Khare, M., Nalbandian, A., Leu, S.-Y., Radom-Aizik, S., Llewellyn, K., BenMohamed, L., Zaldivar, F. and Kimonis, V. (2014), Cytokine Profiling in Patients with VCP-Associated Disease. Clinical and Translational Science, 7: 29–32. doi: 10.1111/cts.12117
- Issue published online: 14 FEB 2014
- Article first published online: 3 OCT 2013
- California Institute for Regenerative Medicine at the University of California, Irvine. Grant Number: TG2-01152
- NIAMS, National Institutes of Health. Grant Numbers: R03 AR 46869, RO1 AR050236
- Muscular Dystrophy Association, Paget Foundation
- Institute for Clinical and Translational Science (ICTS), University of California, Irvine
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!