Models of Interinstitutional Partnerships between Research Intensive Universities and Minority Serving Institutions (MSI) across the Clinical Translational Science Award (CTSA) Consortium
Article first published online: 3 OCT 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Clinical and Translational Science
Volume 6, Issue 6, pages 435–443, December 2013
How to Cite
Ofili, E. O., Fair, A., Norris, K., Verbalis, J. G., Poland, R., Bernard, G., Stephens, D. S., Dubinett, S. M., Imperato-McGinley, J., Dottin, R. P., Pulley, J., West, A., Brown, A. and Mellman, T. A. (2013), Models of Interinstitutional Partnerships between Research Intensive Universities and Minority Serving Institutions (MSI) across the Clinical Translational Science Award (CTSA) Consortium. Clinical and Translational Science, 6: 435–443. doi: 10.1111/cts.12118
- Issue published online: 13 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 3 OCT 2013
- National Center for Research Resources and National Center for Advancing Translational Sciences (NCATS)
- National Institutes of Health, through the Clinical and Translational Science Awards Program (CTSA)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!