Sildenafil Increases Muscle Protein Synthesis and Reduces Muscle Fatigue
Article first published online: 29 OCT 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Clinical and Translational Science
Volume 6, Issue 6, pages 463–468, December 2013
How to Cite
Sheffield-Moore, M., Wiktorowicz, J. E., Soman, K. V., Danesi, C. P., Kinsky, M. P., Dillon, E. L., Randolph, K. M., Casperson, S. L., Gore, D. C., Horstman, A. M., Lynch, J. P., Doucet, B. M., Mettler, J. A., Ryder, J. W., Ploutz-Snyder, L. L., Hsu, J. W., Jahoor, F., Jennings, K., White, G. R., McCammon, S. D. and Durham, W. J. (2013), Sildenafil Increases Muscle Protein Synthesis and Reduces Muscle Fatigue. Clinical and Translational Science, 6: 463–468. doi: 10.1111/cts.12121
- Issue published online: 13 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 29 OCT 2013
- Clinical and Translational Science Award. Grant Number: UL1TR000071
- National Center for Advancing Translational Sciences
- National Institutes of Health
- Older Americans Independence Center. Grant Number: 5P30-AG024832
- National Institutes of Health/National Institute on Aging. Grant Number: R01 AG21539
- National Cancer Institute. Grant Number: 5R01CA127971
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!