Shortening the Work Preference Inventory for Use with Physician Scientists: WPI-10
Version of Record online: 9 JAN 2014
© 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Clinical and Translational Science
Volume 7, Issue 4, pages 324–328, August 2014
How to Cite
Robinson, G. F. W. B., Switzer, G. E., Cohen, E. D., Primack, B. A., Kapoor, W. N., Seltzer, D. L. and Rubio, D. M. (2014), Shortening the Work Preference Inventory for Use with Physician Scientists: WPI-10. Clinical and Translational Science, 7: 324–328. doi: 10.1111/cts.12132
- Issue online: 14 AUG 2014
- Version of Record online: 9 JAN 2014
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Numbers: KL2TR000146, UL1TR000005
- 5Bridging the motivation gap in total quality. Qual Manage J. 1997; 97: 80–96., .
- 9Motivational orientations toward work: an evaluation of the Work Preference Inventory (student form). Meas Eval Counsel Dev. 2001; 33: 222–233..
- 16Psychometric theory. 3rd ed. New York: McGraw-Hill; 1994., .
- 17Measurement and evaluation in psychology and education. 6th ed. Upper Saddle River, NJ: Prentice-Hall; 1997..
- 18A beginner's guide to structural equation modeling. 2nd ed. Mahway, NJ: Lawrence Erlbaum Associates; 2004., .