The Rockefeller University Navigation Program: A Structured Multidisciplinary Protocol Development and Educational Program to Advance Translational Research
Article first published online: 9 JAN 2014
© 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Clinical and Translational Science
Volume 7, Issue 1, pages 12–19, February 2014
How to Cite
Brassil, D., Kost, R. G., Dowd, K. A., Hurley, A. M., Rainer, T.-L. and Coller, B. S. (2014), The Rockefeller University Navigation Program: A Structured Multidisciplinary Protocol Development and Educational Program to Advance Translational Research. Clinical and Translational Science, 7: 12–19. doi: 10.1111/cts.12134
- Issue published online: 14 FEB 2014
- Article first published online: 9 JAN 2014
- National Center for Research Resources (NCRR). Grant Number: UL1 TR000043
- National Center for Advancing Translational Sciences (NCATS)
- National Institutes of Health (NIH)
Disclaimer: Supplementary materials have been peer-reviewed but not copyedited.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.