A National Strategy to Develop Pragmatic Clinical Trials Infrastructure
Article first published online: 28 JAN 2014
© 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Clinical and Translational Science
Volume 7, Issue 2, pages 164–171, April 2014
How to Cite
Concannon, T. W., Guise, J.-M., Dolor, R. J., Meissner, P., Tunis, S., Krishnan, J. A., Pace, W. D., Saltz, J., Hersh, W. R., Michener, L. and Carey, T. S. (2014), A National Strategy to Develop Pragmatic Clinical Trials Infrastructure. Clinical and Translational Science, 7: 164–171. doi: 10.1111/cts.12143
- Issue published online: 28 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 28 JAN 2014
- National Center for Advancing Translational Sciences
- National Heart, Lung & Blood Institute
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Numbers: UL1 TR000073, UL1 TR001064
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!