Piloting a Nationally Disseminated, Interactive Human Subjects Protection Program for Community Partners: Design, Content, and Evaluation
Version of Record online: 10 APR 2014
© 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Clinical and Translational Science
Volume 7, Issue 2, pages 177–183, April 2014
How to Cite
Solomon, S., Eakin, B., Kirk, R., Piechowski, P. and Thomas, B. (2014), Piloting a Nationally Disseminated, Interactive Human Subjects Protection Program for Community Partners: Design, Content, and Evaluation. Clinical and Translational Science, 7: 177–183. doi: 10.1111/cts.12154
- Issue online: 28 APR 2014
- Version of Record online: 10 APR 2014
- National Center for Research Resources. Grant Number: UL1RR024986
- National Institutes of Health
- Washington University, St. Louis. Grant Number: UL1TR000448
- 1Community-based participatory research contributions to intervention research: the intersection of science and practice to improve health equity. J Inf. 2010; 100(S1). Available at: http://ajph.aphapublications.org/doi/abs/10.2105/AJPH.2009.184036. Accessed June 26, 2013., .
- 2Peer reviewed: community-based participatory research: its role in future cancer research and public health practice. Prev Chronic Dis. 2013; 10. Available at: http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3666975/. Accessed June 26, 2013., , , .
- 3Public and private investments and resources for community-based participatory research. In: Community-Based Participatory Health Research: Issues, Methods, and Translation to Practice. 2nd ed. New York: Springer; 2013: 79–110..
- 4DPBRN Collaborative Group. Lessons learned during the conduct of clinical studies in the dental PBRN. J Dent Educ. 2011;75(4):453–465., , , , , , , ;
- 10Confronting condescending ethics: how community-based research challenges traditional approaches to consent, confidentiality, and capacity. J Acad Ethics 2009; 7: 75–85., .
- 12National Institutes of Health. NOT-OD-00–039: Required education in the protection of human research participants. 2010. Available at: http://grants.nih.gov/grants/guide/notice-files/NOT-OD-00-039.html. Accessed June 27, 2013.
- 18Teaching and Learning Communication Skills in Medicine. Oxford: Radcliffe Pub; 2005. Available at: http://www.lavoisier.fr/livre/notice.asp?id=RSAWLLAA3L2OWT. Accessed September 12, 2013., , , , .