Dana E. Powell is a cultural anthropologist who works in the Southwestern U.S., North Carolina, and China on political ecological issues and presently serves as Assistant Professor of Anthropology at Appalachian State University in Boone, North Carolina.
Reflections on Teaching an “Anthropology of Energy”
Article first published online: 12 JUN 2013
© 2013 by the American Anthropological Association
Culture, Agriculture, Food and Environment
Volume 35, Issue 1, pages 60–63, June 2013
How to Cite
Powell, D. E. (2013), Reflections on Teaching an “Anthropology of Energy”. Culture, Agriculture, Food and Environment, 35: 60–63. doi: 10.1111/cuag.12006
- Issue published online: 12 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 12 JUN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!