James J. A. Blair is a PhD candidate in cultural anthropology at The Graduate Center, City University of New York. His doctoral dissertation research centers on self-determination and offshore oil development in the Falkland Islands (in Spanish, Malvinas).
Flammable Societies: Studies on the Socio-economics of Oil and Gas John-Andrew McNeish and Owen Logan , editors. 2012. London: Pluto Press (370 pages).
Version of Record online: 12 JUN 2013
© 2013 by the American Anthropological Association
Culture, Agriculture, Food and Environment
Volume 35, Issue 1, pages 64–66, June 2013
How to Cite
Blair, J. J. A. (2013), Flammable Societies: Studies on the Socio-economics of Oil and Gas John-Andrew McNeish and Owen Logan , editors. 2012. London: Pluto Press (370 pages). Culture, Agriculture, Food and Environment, 35: 64–66. doi: 10.1111/cuag.12007
- Issue online: 12 JUN 2013
- Version of Record online: 12 JUN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!