Anna J. Willow is Assistant Professor at the Ohio State University. She is currently conducting research in Ohio that explores the socio-cultural implications of the recent surge in fossil fuel energy development using controversial hydraulic fracturing techniques.
Cultures of Energy: Power, Practices, Technologies Sarah Strauss , Stephanie Rupp , and Thomas Love , editors. 2013. Walnut Creek, CA: Left Coast Press.
Article first published online: 12 JUN 2013
© 2013 by the American Anthropological Association
Culture, Agriculture, Food and Environment
Volume 35, Issue 1, pages 67–69, June 2013
How to Cite
Willow, A. J. (2013), Cultures of Energy: Power, Practices, Technologies Sarah Strauss , Stephanie Rupp , and Thomas Love , editors. 2013. Walnut Creek, CA: Left Coast Press. Culture, Agriculture, Food and Environment, 35: 67–69. doi: 10.1111/cuag.12008
- Issue published online: 12 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 12 JUN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!