Cymene Howe is Assistant Professor of Anthropology at Rice University and her research addresses social movements, anthropocenic ethics, and the politics of gender and sexuality.
The Energy Reader Laura Nader , editor. 2010. Malden, MA: Wiley-Blackwell (598 pages).
Article first published online: 12 JUN 2013
© 2013 by the American Anthropological Association
Culture, Agriculture, Food and Environment
Volume 35, Issue 1, pages 70–72, June 2013
How to Cite
Howe, C. (2013), The Energy Reader Laura Nader , editor. 2010. Malden, MA: Wiley-Blackwell (598 pages). Culture, Agriculture, Food and Environment, 35: 70–72. doi: 10.1111/cuag.12009
- Issue published online: 12 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 12 JUN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!