DISCIPLINARY ADAPTATION AND UNDERGRADUATE DESIRE: Anthropology and Global Development Studies in the Liberal Arts Curriculum
Article first published online: 6 MAY 2013
© 2013 by the American Anthropological Association
Volume 28, Issue 2, pages 181–203, May 2013
How to Cite
HANDLER, R. (2013), DISCIPLINARY ADAPTATION AND UNDERGRADUATE DESIRE: Anthropology and Global Development Studies in the Liberal Arts Curriculum. Cultural Anthropology, 28: 181–203. doi: 10.1111/cuan.12000
- Issue published online: 6 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 6 MAY 2013
Total views by type:
Publication date: 6 May 2013. Cumulative views from 6 May 2013 - 1 Jun 2015.
- Total views: 58
- Total PDF views: 44
- Total HTML views: 14
- * Although we update our data on a daily basis (not in real time), there may be a 48-hour delay before the most recent numbers are available.
About this data
Usage data should be viewed in relation to:
- the publication date (older articles will generally have higher usage).
- the relevance of the article to a broad community (some articles will be extremely important but to smaller sections of the research community), and
- the availability and usage of the article through other sources
Article usage data is not a precise measure of an individual article's importance and should only be considered alongside other measures of visibility/importance.