PROGRESS AND ITS RUINS: Ghosts, Migrants, and the Uncanny in Thailand
Article first published online: 6 MAY 2013
© 2013 by the American Anthropological Association
Volume 28, Issue 2, pages 299–319, May 2013
How to Cite
JOHNSON, A. A. (2013), PROGRESS AND ITS RUINS: Ghosts, Migrants, and the Uncanny in Thailand. Cultural Anthropology, 28: 299–319. doi: 10.1111/cuan.12005
- Issue published online: 6 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 6 MAY 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!