RACE THEORY/ANTHROPOLOGY TODAY
SITTING AT THE KITCHEN TABLE: Fieldnotes from Women of Color in Anthropology
Introduction: Gender, Race, and Anthropological Practice
Version of Record online: 26 JUL 2013
© 2013 by the American Anthropological Association
Volume 28, Issue 3, pages 443–463, August 2013
How to Cite
NAVARRO, T., WILLIAMS, B. and AHMAD, A. (2013), SITTING AT THE KITCHEN TABLE: Fieldnotes from Women of Color in Anthropology. Cultural Anthropology, 28: 443–463. doi: 10.1111/cuan.12013
- Issue online: 26 JUL 2013
- Version of Record online: 26 JUL 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!