SPECULATIVE MATTER: Secular Bodies, Minds, and Persons
Version of Record online: 17 OCT 2013
© 2013 by the American Anthropological Association
Volume 28, Issue 4, pages 737–759, November 2013
How to Cite
FARMAN, A. (2013), SPECULATIVE MATTER: Secular Bodies, Minds, and Persons. Cultural Anthropology, 28: 737–759. doi: 10.1111/cuan.12035
- Issue online: 17 OCT 2013
- Version of Record online: 17 OCT 2013
Total views by type:
Publication date: 17 Oct 2013. Cumulative views from 17 Oct 2013 - 1 May 2016.
- Total views: 99
- Total PDF views: 57
- Total HTML views: 42
- * Although we update our data on a daily basis (not in real time), there may be a 48-hour delay before the most recent numbers are available.
About this data
Usage data should be viewed in relation to:
- the publication date (older articles will generally have higher usage).
- the relevance of the article to a broad community (some articles will be extremely important but to smaller sections of the research community), and
- the availability and usage of the article through other sources
Article usage data is not a precise measure of an individual article's importance and should only be considered alongside other measures of visibility/importance.