Both the authors contributed equally to this article.
Coexistence of Langerhans cell histiocytosis, Rosai–Dorfman disease and splenic lymphoma with fatal outcome after rapid development of histiocytic sarcoma of the liver
Article first published online: 8 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Journal of Cutaneous Pathology
Volume 39, Issue 12, pages 1125–1130, December 2012
How to Cite
Coexistence of Langerhans cell histiocytosis, Rosai–Dorfman disease and splenic lymphoma with fatal outcome after rapid development of histiocytic sarcoma of the liver., , , , , , .
- Issue published online: 26 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 8 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 20 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 14 JAN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!