Diagnostic utility of direct immunofluorescence findings around hair follicles and sweat glands in immunobullous disease
Article first published online: 1 NOV 2012
© 2012 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Cutaneous Pathology
Volume 40, Issue 2, pages 230–235, February 2013
How to Cite
Diagnostic utility of direct immunofluorescence findings around hair follicles and sweat glands in immunobullous disease., .
- Issue published online: 21 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 1 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 21 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 18 JUL 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.