BerEP4 is widely expressed in tumors of the sweat apparatus: a source of potential diagnostic error
Article first published online: 29 NOV 2012
© 2012 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Cutaneous Pathology
Volume 40, Issue 2, pages 259–264, February 2013
How to Cite
BerEP4 is widely expressed in tumors of the sweat apparatus: a source of potential diagnostic error., , .
- Issue published online: 21 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 29 NOV 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 11 OCT 2012 01:24PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 3 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Received: 4 AUG 2011
- British Association of Dermatologists' Medical Student Project Grant
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!