Langerhans cell histiocytosis associated with lichen sclerosus of the vulva: case report and review of the literature
Article first published online: 20 NOV 2012
© 2012 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Cutaneous Pathology
Volume 40, Issue 2, pages 279–283, February 2013
How to Cite
Langerhans cell histiocytosis associated with lichen sclerosus of the vulva: case report and review of the literature., , , .
- Issue published online: 21 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 20 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 28 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 18 JUN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.