Present address: Department of Cellular Pathology/Oxford Biomedical Research Center, University of Oxford, Oxford, UK
Perspectives in Dermatopathology
The current state of play in the histopathologic assessment of alopecia: two for one or one for two?
Article first published online: 20 FEB 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Cutaneous Pathology
Volume 40, Issue 3, pages 298–304, March 2013
How to Cite
The current state of play in the histopathologic assessment of alopecia: two for one or one for two?, , , , , .
- Issue published online: 20 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 20 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 7 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 19 SEP 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.