Letter to the Editor
Onychodermis (specialized nail mesenchyme) is present in ectopic nails
Article first published online: 1 APR 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Journal of Cutaneous Pathology
Volume 40, Issue 6, pages 600–602, June 2013
How to Cite
Park, J.-H., Kim, J.-H., Lee, J.-H., Lee, D.-Y., Jang, K.-T., Lew, B.-L. and Kim, I. H. (2013), Onychodermis (specialized nail mesenchyme) is present in ectopic nails. Journal of Cutaneous Pathology, 40: 600–602. doi: 10.1111/cup.12110
- Issue published online: 6 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 1 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 24 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 29 OCT 2012
Vol. 40, Issue 8, 777, Article first published online: 17 JUL 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.