Solitary and multiple tumors of follicular infundibulum: a review of 168 cases with emphasis on staining patterns and clinical variants
Article first published online: 27 MAR 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Journal of Cutaneous Pathology
Volume 40, Issue 6, pages 532–537, June 2013
How to Cite
Solitary and multiple tumors of follicular infundibulum: a review of 168 cases with emphasis on staining patterns and clinical variants., , , .
- Issue published online: 6 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 27 MAR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 27 FEB 2013 03:35PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 28 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 22 DEC 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.