Primary cutaneous CD4 positive small/medium T-cell lymphoma with high proliferation index and CD30-positive large lymphoid cells
Article first published online: 15 MAY 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Journal of Cutaneous Pathology
Volume 40, Issue 8, pages 720–724, August 2013
How to Cite
Primary cutaneous CD4 positive small/medium T-cell lymphoma with high proliferation index and CD30-positive large lymphoid cells., .
- Issue published online: 17 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 15 MAY 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 13 APR 2013 10:09AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 APR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 28 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 24 OCT 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.