Agminated pigmented matricoma: a case of a unique tumor with a multifocal appearance composed of neoplastic matrical cells with a significant component of melanocyte
Article first published online: 29 JUN 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Journal of Cutaneous Pathology
Volume 40, Issue 9, pages 823–828, September 2013
How to Cite
Agminated pigmented matricoma., , , , , .
- Issue published online: 21 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 29 JUN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 29 MAY 2013 10:00AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 APR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 10 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 25 JAN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.