Prominent follicular mucinosis with diffuse scalp alopecia resembling alopecia areata
Article first published online: 21 AUG 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Journal of Cutaneous Pathology
Volume 40, Issue 10, pages 887–890, October 2013
How to Cite
Prominent follicular mucinosis with diffuse scalp alopecia resembling alopecia areata., , .
- Issue published online: 17 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 21 AUG 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 26 JUL 2013 07:25AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 12 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 1 MAR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.