High immunohistochemical nestin expression is associated with greater depth of infiltration in dermatofibrosarcoma protuberans: a study of 71 cases
Article first published online: 21 AUG 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Journal of Cutaneous Pathology
Volume 40, Issue 10, pages 871–878, October 2013
How to Cite
High immunohistochemical nestin expression is associated with greater depth of infiltration in dermatofibrosarcoma protuberans: a study of 71 cases., , , , , , , , , .
- Issue published online: 17 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 21 AUG 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 29 JUL 2013 07:43AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 5 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 28 MAR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!