Primary cutaneous marginal zone lymphoma with sequential development of nodal marginal zone lymphoma in a patient with selective immunoglobulin A deficiency
Article first published online: 8 OCT 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Journal of Cutaneous Pathology
Volume 40, Issue 12, pages 1035–1041, December 2013
How to Cite
Primary cutaneous marginal zone lymphoma with sequential development of nodal marginal zone lymphoma in a patient with selective immunoglobulin A deficiency., , , , , , .
- Issue published online: 26 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 8 OCT 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 12 SEP 2013 12:56PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 6 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 16 APR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!