This study was presented at the 48th American Society of Dermatopathology annual meeting, 2011, held in Seattle, WA, where it won First Prize Award among oral presentations.
The differential diagnosis of CD8-positive (“type D”) lymphomatoid papulosis†
Article first published online: 30 OCT 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Journal of Cutaneous Pathology
Volume 41, Issue 2, pages 88–100, February 2014
How to Cite
The differential diagnosis of CD8-positive (“type D”) lymphomatoid papulosis., , , , , .
- Issue published online: 27 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 30 OCT 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 7 OCT 2013 01:27PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 12 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 31 JUL 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.